Speaking topics for an afternoon or evening event, as well as expanded or combined to adapt for retreats and conferences. I am passionate about communicating the transforming love of Jesus Christ to audiences of all sizes. It’s the one place where I don’t get in trouble for talking too much! It has been my honor and privilege to speak at a variety of women’s events and retreats on a number of topics. I am also available for banquets and conferences standing for life. As a nurse who has met with hundreds of women considering an abortion or having already experienced one, I bring a unique perspective. I believe that if we are able to communicate to the woman that she is precious, in both God’s sight and ours, we have the opportunity to show her that her baby has great value as well. Frequently I am asked to talk about what I call, “the unnamed women who had life-altering encounters with Jesus.” I’m fascinated by these women, and by how their lives were transformed as a result of meeting their Savior. The woman at the well and the woman who touched the hem of Jesus’s garment are two of my favorites. By using these amazing stories about women just like us, and weaving in my own journey out of fear and anxiety, I seek to give others HOPE. I fully believe that we can be freed from a life that has been dominated by fear, guilt and shame. Jesus came to “bind up the brokenhearted, and to set captives free.” It is my deepest desire to lead others towards wholeness and healing, through the love and power of Jesus Christ. What can you expect at one of my events? Well I love to laugh, but be sure to bring tissues as well! I’ve been told that it seems as though I am sitting right in your living room, regardless of the size of the audience. I guess I’m just one of the girls in pursuit of a more authentic walk with the Lord. I love to travel, so who knows, perhaps we’ll meet one day! Some of the Topics:
- Come Thirsty: lessons learned from the woman at the well. This is about a woman who felt there was no more hope, but instead finds the Answer she’s always been looking for.
- Come Expecting: lessons learned from the woman who touched the hem of Jesus’ garment. A broken woman shows us how to get up, and press through everything that has been holding us back for so long.
- Nothing to Prove: learning to get off the merry-go-round of comparison and competition. The problem with the issue of comparison is nothing new. This talk will help us take off the mask and drop our measuring stick, and find our true value in Christ alone.
- The Preciousness of Life. I love to speak at banquets and conferences, highlighting the incredible value of both the mother and her unborn child. Utilizing my eight years of experience as a registered nurse, performing hundreds of limited ultrasounds at two local pregnancy centers, I talk about what it’s like to reveal the hidden life of the unborn. Sharing stories from my book-in-progress, entitled “Ribbon of Redemption”, I discuss the heartbreak of abortion, and the joy of seeing lives restored through sharing the power of love and forgiveness through Jesus Christ.
- Addressing Anxiety
- Finding the Ability to Forgive
- It’s Never too Late
- Beauty from Ashes
- Finding Peace “In the Midst”
- Learning to Journal Your Heart
- Discerning the Voice of God
- Discovering Wholeness and Healing
*If you don’t see anything that quite fits, please don’t hesitate to contact me with questions.
I can adapt one of my own topics, or develop something more specific to your needs.